Hi-5

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My Vacation.........

Itz now exactly a month since i finished my juniour intermediate public examinations.I remember how i came out of the examination hall and shouted aloud "yieee....THE END OF THE JOURNEY IN HELL".As i worked hard this time, it didnt matter much even if i didnt do few of those exams well.Now i had a month to enjoy and i decided that going to banglore on a vacation to stay with my sister supriya would be perfect idea of enjoying.I was so very excited about it (nothing new) that i couldnt even wait for a day and so i rushed immediately the same day i finished my exams i.e, 18 march 2006.
There in B'lore ,while supriya who is a flash developer had to work all day i could enjoy sitting at home and chatting with my friends.WOW that was so much fun.Besides that I learnt fire works which i loved t do.then i even sang some songs and recorded them so that my father who inspired me to sing, could listen.After receiving my mail with the song attached,he called me up to appreciate and asked me to keep it up and to become a famous singer some day (hope i do).At night when supriya was back home i used to spend time talking to her r watching T.V.We both had so much fun watching so many episodes of F.R.I.E.D.S at midnights.We even watched movies like Iqbal,Monster Inc,Ice age......i know these movies are too late to watch now but i didny find time then.these movies are so cute to watch.i loved them.
When it was a weekend we went out for shopping at Forum or just sit at home to relax our lazy bones and make few lamps with the decrative material tat we collected. They were so awesome when placed in the living room.
what my mother would be happy about my holidayz was that i learned hw to cok rice.:d.many times i rememberd thse dayz before exams and how i stuggled to study:p.i realized that exams are also kinda fun.
This was the first time i was sending Ugadi festival away frm home.But supriya gave me no chance of complaining.she quickly called my mm to ask her the recipee of few traditionally andhra dishes and she was successfull.they were yummy.Great job Sup..
Soon the day approached when i had to leave 'back to hyderabad'. :(....I just gave a big hug to supi and left.Every minute i was just wishing that somehow something happens and i can stay ther for few more dayz.But...f n use...as u can see im already in hyderabad now wriing this blog:(
Got so much to say but my finger are now paining typing all this (i wonder how i manage while chatting):p
So tats it for now....'
Wats next......Next is THE SECOND HELL,......i mean the second year of intermeduate
the results are gonna be declared soon...and cllege will be reopening on 20th:(
WILL BE BACK SOON WITH ANOTHER BLOG......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home