Hi-5

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Success ...........out of THE HELL

Yipeeeee......wohoooooo..................
few hours before i got my results for the juniour intermediate public examinations......And guess what i have passed with distinction......isn't it great???......WOW i love this day.....all my hard work has shown up good results.....I have secured 86% which is all that i wished for....My friend sharanya,a Bipc student with whom i studied during exams has also passed with distinction securing 92%......what else will i wish for.....
My family members are so happy with my results.
im on the top of the peak......on the ninth cloud....:d...
now i gotto continue this effort even in the next year and secure a good rank even in my eamcet:d....
tommorow my college reopens.....
thats it for now..
HOPE TO SEE U WITH ANOTHER HAPPY BLOG

1 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Tweety said...

hay.. good show.. I wish I ever scored atleast the reverse of that :). Keep up the hard work

Supra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home