Hi-5

Saturday, November 15, 2008

MY LIFE....!!

I hate my hostel2 d core.... for the food ..for the ppl there....warden....EVERYTHING.....i dont wish to live there even for a moment

I hate my college life... nothingz great about it.... if this is how a engineering life z supposed to be.... den I HATE IT

all that z good about my college is its infrastructure... thatz it... d ppl here.... i dont want them in my life....
i hate the way my life is right now....
i've got messed up into a world that i myself happily entered into... I DONT WANT THIS>>>

BUT whoz here to listen to me... CaN SOMEONE LISTEN >>>> i want to get the hell outta here....
naahhh ... no reply ... i know.... no one would ever give a damn to it... i dont mind... i dont blame u .... its just my frustration that am trying to throw it out here...

i cant show it anywhere rite..... am supposed to smile all thru and stay happy.... and yes i am ... AM HAPPY....
huh...!! feeling a lil better now....

missing u loooootttttttttt supriya
..... i want to get back to my childhood again just to be wit u.... :(



lifez all messed up now to explain it to u in simple words.... so forget it.... CLOSE THIS BLOG AND MIND UR OWN BUISNESS >>>>..

1 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Ramana KV said...

College days are the best days.. Have fun..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home